Innovative Designed City Edge Haven
32 Cox Street, Merivale, Christchurch City, Canterbury
Asking price $2,450,000
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Living areas
- 2 Garage parking
- 2 Off-street parking
|Capital value (CV)
|Broadband in the area
This brand-new home, to be constructed and due for completion mid 2024, features a ground floor second master and oozes cutting-edge contemporary style. A robust brick façade is accented by Western Red Cedar and plastered lightweight concrete panel for high-performance good looks in a smart design brought to life by Home Trends Builders.
- Beautifully oriented open-plan casual living and dining flows to the lounge and adjoins a high-spec kitchen including quality appliances and a scullery.
- Three double bedrooms, all with en suite bathrooms, additional upstairs sitting/study nook, separate laundry, powder room and double internal-access garage (drive-through).
- Superb indoor-outdoor flow with stacking sliders to a sun-drenched Kwila deck securely fenced from the street and with all hard landscaping in place.
- Zoned for Elmwood School, Heaton Intermediate, Boys' High, Girls' High and Burnside High, a short stroll to Merivale Mall and handy to the city and Hagley Park.
- A host of extras, including water filtration system and 3 Kw solar system, in-slab hydronic heating to the ground floor, security alarm and electric car charger, ensure absolute comfort.
To view documentation in relation to this property, please copy and paste the link below into your web address bar: https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/32CoxStreet Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/LLUR/REINZ/Property Guru/Land Information New Zealand/Christchurch City Council/CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.