100 Brougham Street, Mount Victoria, Wellington, Wellington
Enquiries over $2,295,000
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 251m² Floor
- 370m² Land
- 1 Garage parking
|Capital value (CV)
|Broadband in the area
The enchanting exterior of this 1930's residence conceals a wonderful family home that will leave a lasting impression. Successfully combining its beautiful traditional period features with a feeling of contemporary luxury, this home is graciously proportioned, beautifully finished, and just perfect for a busy family lifestyle.
Special features include:
- Five light-filled bedrooms
- Two generous bathrooms
- Character + charm with beautiful wooden floors and contoured ceilings
- Generous living spaces, a separate formal dining area, and a lovely bright kitchen
- Picture perfect garden and flat lawn area to enjoy the renowned Mt Vic sun aspect and city views
- Ample storage
- Single-car garage
- Outstanding location - Just a short stroll down to Courtenay Place and Oriental Bay Beach - explore the cafes, restaurants, theatres and Wellington's fabulous waterfront.
So rarely will you find such a beautiful and spacious home so close to the city. If you have been searching for that very special home with the elusive 'X' factor, then this one is most definitely a must see!