Significant Change- More Land, 2 Titles Same Price
176 Kaiate Falls Road, Papamoa, Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty
Asking price $1,800,000
- 76.54ha Land
Now includes a small parcel of land (1.6490 ha) with an extra title.
- Two titles provide many exciting options for the incoming buyer
- A second major dwelling can be constructed on the land
- Future boundary adjustment offers future opportunities
This perfectly located farm sits on the upper Papamoa Hills, bordering the upper Papamoa Range.
For those who enjoy the outdoors; the nearby Summerhill golf course, Kaiate Falls and walking tracks including the Otawa Trig walk are sure to please. This central location provides easy access to the beaches, schools and amenities in Mount Maunganui, Tauranga and Welcome Bay.
- 76.5439 hectares total area
- Grazing land (currently leased)
- Forestry, streams and bush
- Three-bedroom Keith Hay Home
- Implement sheds, woolshed and barns
- Split into approximately 25 paddocks
- 7ha large pine trees, 1ha Lusitanica trees (more or less)
- Extensive areas of Riparian plantings
- Opportunity for future diversification
- Access off Kaiate Falls Rd or Upper Papamoa Hills Rd
- RV $2,733,000 (2 titles)
There is easy access around most of the property via a well-maintained track.
The land is well grazed and reflects good past farm management. The property is fenced with conventional post and batten and internally with an electric unit. The property is currently leased until March 2024 to a local farmer and grazing dry stock and young dairy replacement stock.
Access to the house is along a well-formed drive. While at first glance the home may appear modest there is ample room to put your own stamp on the home and space for the family to enjoy. The open plan dining and lounge flow out to a sunny deck. There are two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, laundry and bathroom with separate toilet.
The opportunities within this attractive farm are many. Our vendor is extremely motivated to sell. Viewing by appointment. Ring, text or email to receive the full information memorandum.