Listed: Wed, 20 Sep
Beef, Sheep or Deer - 81 Hectares*
363 Elders Road, St Andrews, Timaru, Canterbury
Asking price $1,850,000
- 81.16ha Land
A versatile and multi-faceted smaller farm with excellent infrastructure to farm all the above stock types. Also located in a higher rainfall district for better reliability.
- Substantial set of cattle yards
- Three stand woolshed, covered yards and sheep yards
- Deer shed and yards with crush and weighing facilities
- Three implement sheds, one with power for a workshop
- A sunny low maintenance three bedroom home with open plan living
- Predominantly deer fenced with good subdivision and laneway system
- On farm water supply reticulated throughout the property Walk right in and farm your stock knowing you have the facilities to work with them and do it with ease. Located west of Timaru and would make a good base whether you are ramping up or scaling down your farming career. *81.16 hectares subject to final to survey and title.
Plus GST (if any)