LANDEV consulting provides Civil and Traffic engineering services focused mainly on land development projects. We have extensive construction experience which helps in producing economic/cost effective designs for our clients.
Our clients range from construction companies, private developers, home owners, planners and Architects.
Free to request a free quote for any of our services below:
- Flood and Overland Flow Path Assessments
- Traffic Assessment Reports
- Infrastructure Assessment Report
- Right of Way (ROW)
- Engineering Approvals - EPA (Stormwater, Wastewater and Water)
- Detention Tanks design and Onsite mitigation treatment
- Earthworks Cut and Fill plan and reporting.
- Erosion and Sediment Control Plan and reporting
- Traffic Management Plan
- Road Design and Drafting
- Construction Monitoring
- Watercare Certificate of Acceptance (COA)
- Engineering Approval Completion Certification (EACC)
Mobile: 0211183610 Phone: 09 889 1177 http://www.landev.co.nz mailto:email@example.com
|Business name||LANDEV Consulting|
|Location||Newmarket, Auckland City, Auckland|
|About||We are chartered Civil & Traffic engineers working on residential and commercial subdivisions / developments|
v******g (695Saturday, 4 April 2020 )
I've done quite a few projects and have worked with many engineers. None have come close to Osama. He is extremely bright and can think outside the box and come up with innovative solutions to solve problems that can come up during construction. I highly recommend him for your next project!
b*******1 (171Monday, 3 February 2020 )
I got a big engineering company to do my engineering plan, they got the approval but the construction cost was going to be over 70k. LANDEV took over and proposed a new design that saved me 40% of the construction cost. LANDEV is easy to deal, good communication, and excellent turnover
s******l (82Wednesday, 1 January 2020 )
These guys were great. Well priced and delivered exactly what we were after within the agreed timeframe including all dealings with the council. Highly recommended.