What is battery repacking (repower / recell / revive / recondition / rejuvenate / refurbish)? Battery repacking is a process of removing all internal old cells and replacing them with brand new high quality cells. The gadget will then be operating like new or better than the originals.
What are the benefits? · Save cost – much lower than RRP of a new one · Longer running time – upgrade with higher Ah cells · The only option if your battery pack is obsolete · Save the environment
What type of tools suitable for repacking?
- all cordless power tools batteries (AEG, Alemite, Atlas Copco, Black & Decker, Bosch, Briggs & Stratton, Craftsman, Cox, DeWalt, Dremel, Einhell, Felco, Fern, Festool, Fromm, GMC, Gesipa, GilAir, Graco, Hilti, Hitachi, Husqvarna, Izumi, Klauke, Kincrome, Makita, Maktec, Max, Metabo, Meteor, Milwaukee, National, Panasonic, Paslode, Porter-Cable, Powers, Ramset, Rapid, REMS, Rothenberger, Rupes, Ryobi, Scanreco, Senco, Skil, SnapOn, Sokkia, Stockade, Viega, Wavin, Worx, 3M)
- emergency lightings
- portable medical equipment (GE, Petermann bathlift, Molift, Nomad, Schott)
- hand vacs, dustbusters (Bissell, Black&Decker, Dyson, Electrolux, Goldair, Hoover, Roomba)
- 2-way radios (Tait, Uniden)
- Dorian speedway transponder
- crane remote control (ATECH, Autec, Hetronic. Hiab, Palfinger, Olsbergs, Potain, Scanreco)
- surveying / test instrument (GilAir, Kaelus, M-Tronic, Sensidyne, Sokkia, Theodolite)
- spray / woodworker helmet
- pruning shears / clippers
- Segway, Ninebot
- ebike, e-scooter, hoverboard, mobility scooter, travelscoot
- any tools or toys with built-in rechargeable batteries of NiCd, NiMH, Lithium Ion (Li-ion) including 2.4V, 3.6V, 4.8V, 6V, 7.2V, 8.4V, 9.6V, 10.8V, 12V, 14.4V, 15.6V, 18V, 24V, 28V, 36V, 48V
All repacked batteries come with 1 year warranty
DON'T throw your old batteries away which will end up in the landfill and harmful to the environment! Let us BRING THEM BACK TO LIFE.
We are located at 73 Chartwell Ave, Glenfield, Auckland
|Business name||RePower Batteries|
|Location||Glenfield, North Shore City, Auckland|
|About||We repower/repack all sorts of battery packs. We revive & upgrade your batteries to make them better! Best repacking price in NZ. 12month warranty.|
|Services offered||Repackers of rechargeable NiCd, NiMH and Li-ion batteries from 2.4V up to 72V. Turn around time normally 2-3 working days. 1 day if urgent!|
|Availability||Mon - Fri: 9am - 5pm; Sat: By Appointment|
b********n (29Saturday, 12 August 2023 )
been hunting around for a works batteries could not find then found repower and it was not a problem to fix it happy to send moreTrader responded Saturday, 12 August 2023
I'm glad you're happy with the battery and thanks for your support!
c**q (63Wednesday, 25 August 2021 )
Two months since so have had time to better evaluate. Two power packs for Ozito drill, $60 each. Drill good, OE packs very poor. Ryan repacked them in double-quick time. Drill performance since is smooth, uninterrupted and long lasting. Very happy. Will contact Ryan when the electric bicycle battery needs repacking as it will certainly be better than the OE supplied.
a*******r (660Wednesday, 19 May 2021 )
A genuinely excellent service. Highly recommended. Many thanks.