I am passionate about villas and take pride in maintaining and restoring them back to their former glory.
I believe that when it comes to repairs, particularly old wooden exteriors, it needs to be done professionally to maintain integrity over the years.
The photos uploaded show a few of the jobs I've done and I've included photos of repairs done many years ago.
I pride myself in the quality of work I do and will go the extra mile to make sure you are satisfied.
So when you need work done inside or out give me a call.
- All exterior rot repairs.
- Repairs before house painting.
- Kauri and rimu sash, sill, window repairs and full window restorations.
- Draft proofing double hung and casement windows.
- Manufacture of custom pieces for villa decoration, fretwork, barge boards, finials.
- Porch handrails - Balustrades
- Weather board repairs and replacement.
- Basement access surrounds and access doors.
- New weather board boxes and repairs.
- Weather board straightening.
- Kauri floor repairs/restoration after extensions or chimney removals.
- Wooden fence building and repairs.
- High quality custom wooden gates.
- Door repairs and draft proofing of doors.
- Porch rot repairs and re-decking.
- Exterior/interior painting.
- Sash cord replacements and double hung sash weight re-balancing
|Business name||Villa and Bungalow Repairs|
|Location||Mount Eden, Auckland City, Auckland|
|About||Specialists in all aspects of wood rot repairs, fretwork, windows, sash cords, barge, finial, floors, painting. 12yrs exp, quality work. free quotes.|
|Services offered||wood rot repairs|
|Areas serviced||Auckland suburbs, happy to travel|
|Availability||Please call, text or email|
k*****2 (206Sunday, 24 February 2019 )
We recently had our kitchen renovated and needed a list of jobs carried out before installment. Justin replaced batons on the ceiling, replaced and sourced old kauri floorbaords, fixed a sash window, hung a front door and fixed a niggling old and ugly cut out in a door frame. All of this was done over a 2-3 day period as promised and within the quote. His work was flawless. Both Justin and Allyson make a fantastic team. They are meticulous in their work and lovely people who respect your home.
h*****9 (74Monday, 16 October 2017 )
We contacted Justin and Allyson to come and give us a quote to fix a sash window and then repair one we purchased on trademe and to then fit it into an existing window space. Their work is exceptional, they are extremely professional and the level of workmanship is very high. We are so pleased with the windows. We would without a doubt recommend Villa and Bungalow Repairs. Thank you.
m**b (35Saturday, 24 December 2016 )
Justin and Allyson have just completed a very nice job preparing woodwork on our villa for painting. Good price,efficient and nice to deal with. Recommended! Mike