Listing Detail Tabs
- LOWERCASE HANDWRITING CARDS
- NZ BASIC FONT (Letter formation as outlined in MOE Guidelines)
- WORD FAMILIES
- 50 CARDS
This set of Handwriting Card which will be emailed to you as a .pdf file, contains 50 cards, one A4 page for each chunk of letters.
NZ Basic Script Handwriting Font used in NZ schools! - as set out in the Ministry handbook - Teaching Handwriting.
Rather than just letter by letter practice, incorporate Spelling into your Handwriting time. - use the practise time to reinforce words that focus on the same chunk of letters.
- Each page is in lowercase letters
- There are 50 cards in the resource - 50 cards so 50 different chunks with different coloured cards for each vowel - a e i o u
Each card has 5 sets of lines with a dotted midline for half size letters.
- The lines have words using the chunk with room for students to practise the word a number of times.
Print and laminate the sheets for a Daily Five activity as they work on their handwriting skills
(If you don't want A4 size cards, when you go to print, click on Properties and in the Multiple Page option, set the Pages for 2 to one. )
use as a digital resource by bringing the page up on the monitor.
PLEASE NOTE: The purchase of this resource entitles an individual teacher or parent to reproduce the pages for use in their classroom or home. The sale is on the condition, that there will be no reproduction of, or access to, the resources, by a teaching team or wider school community and they will not be forwarded electronically to other people.
Another great TEACHING TIMESAVER!