Listing Detail Tabs
This 30 page Resource Pack is a complete set of Resources for Poetry Writing. - Planning, Activities and Assessment, and will be emailed to you, as a combination of .pdf files and documents in Microsoft WORD.
This set of Resources includes
- 22 pages of examples of Poetry formats and matching templates for students to complete their own poems. - Like Blackline Masters
(A Poem a week and your Term’s writing is planned!)
Included formats are
- 5 W
- Noun/Adjective – in a number of different formats
- Colour Poems
- Verb Poems - ‘ing’
- Five Senses
- Poetry Unit Plan with live links to useful websites, which you can edit to meet the needs of your students.
- Class Assessment sheet for Poetry
- Awesome Adjective Activities, including Lists of Adjectives for students to use in their writing.
The resourec is suitable for all Primary age students. - Teachers with younger students can use the digital resource to write class poems.
Year 3-4 would be able to write all the forms independently after modelling. while Year 5-6 would use the resources to write independently using greater imagery.
PLEASE NOTE: The purchase of this resource entitles an individual teacher or parent to reproduce the pages for use in their classroom or home. The sale is on the condition, that there will be no reproduction of, or access to, the resources, by a teaching team or wider school community and they will not be forwarded electronically to other people.
Another great TEACHING TIMESAVER!