Listing Detail Tabs
Total 6 books
1) Simply Gardening (Book and DVD)
Big Book, hard cover back.
65 pages. 23 by 29 cms
Includes 38 minute DVD with guidelines for starting and maintaining a gardening.
-Choosing a garden style
- Soil Preparation.
-The right plants for your garden
- How to plant for success.
-Mulching and Fertilising.
- watering and Irrigation
- Simple maintenance and solving problems
- Lush lawns
-Container Gardening and Indoor Plants.
2) The Little book of Herbs (Brand new). A facinating look at the aromatic world of herbs and preserving them.
3) Easy Care for Gardens and Plans.
4) Spring Planting Guide
5) Heroic Gardens
Book in good condition with a dust jacket.
120 pages. 23 by 24 cms.
Reed Publishing, NZ
Heroic Gardens is a celebration of the diversity and character of the gardens and gardeners of the Heroic gardens festival, lavishly illustrated with Gil Hanly's superb photography.
6) The Tree & Shrub Specialist: The Essential Guide to Selecting, Planting, Improving, and Maintaining Trees and Shrubs in the Garden
By David Squire
Every garden needs trees and shrubs to form the background, act as a focal point, or add height. Here are the basics of choosing the correct ones for any outdoor space, with plenty of information on buying, planting, establishing or transplanting the trees, and even using them as windbreaks. A comprehensive and well-illustrated directory displays many tempting possibilities, including seasonal flowering varieties or types that display breathtaking autumn color; species with colored bark and stems; evergreens large and small; dwarf conifers; wall shrubs; and shrubs and trees with berries--plus bamboos, palms, and internal hedges. Follow the advice on using them, whether in a mixed border or as topiary, and the invaluable advice on care.
Happy to combine on postage.