Listing Detail Tabs
This title is In Stock in the Booktopia Distribution Centre. We will send you a confirmation email with a Tracking Code to follow the progress of your parcel when it ships.
Managing and Organizations
Author: Stewart R. Clegg
Format: Book with Other Items
Number Of Pages: 712
Published: 9 February 2016
Country of Publication: GB
Dimensions (cm): 26.4 x 19.7 x 3.0
Get access to an interactive eBook* when you buy the paperback (Print paperback version only) For the last ten years, more and more students have been won over by Managing and Organizations' unparalled coverage, wisdom and insight into the bustling and complex life of organizations. Now in its Fourth Edition, this unique and highly esteemed text goes from strength to strength, offering: * seamless coverage of the essential topics of organizational behaviour
* a realist's guide to management capturing the complex life of organizations (the paradoxical, emotional, insecure, self-confident, responsible, irresponsible) and delivering the key themes and debates in an accessible way
* interactive, instructive (and fun) learning aids and features, both in the text and on the companion website
* an attractive, easily navigable, full-colour text design As well as cutting-edge content and features, new to the fourth edition:
* Chapter on Organizational Conflict
* A fully revised range of learning aids and features providing interactive and instructive guidance to encourage critical thin...
30-day money back guarantee for return if the item is not as described, is damaged or is faulty. We do not offer a refund if you change your mind.
Customs Charges & Duties:
Orders over the value of $270 will be liable for customs charges, taxes including GST and brokerage costs which are the recipient's sole responsibility.