Listing Detail Tabs
NOTE: Item will ship from our Australian warehouse. A handling time of 2-4 business days applies for all orders. Delivery will then take 3-7 working days.
East Coast Australia Handbook
Take off and discover Australia's sunshine coast. From its vibrant cities to stunning beaches, beautiful wine region and tremendous rainforests East Coast Australia is a region so blessed with natural beauty it's no wonder it has attracted visitors for years. Footprint's fully updated 5th edition East Coast Australia Handbook will help you get away from the crowds and really experience the most from your trip down under. Including an extensive planning section and suggestions for getting off the beaten track, plus accommodation listings for every budget and full details of all the sights and activities, this guide will be invaluable.
* Includes a beautiful colour section full of inspirational photographs and advice to help you plan your trip giving you a flavour of the best things to see and do
* Features carefully selected itineraries giving you advice on how to get the best out of your stay whether you're travelling for a week or a month
* From the spectacular Great Barrier Reef to the urban scene of Sydney, this guide provides extensive, thoroughly researched information which will help you plan your trip as well as advise you on the ground.
* Essentials section provides great advice on how to get there and how to get around as well as information on sleeping, eating, drinking and shopping giving you an idea of what you can expect to pay
* The heart of the guide is broken in to the key regions of the east coast and gives you comprehensive information on each of the regions. Each regional section has an overview map, local information on how to get around with transport and street maps where relevant, a short history of the region, thorough advice on what to see and do and a directory of key local information on banks, embassies, internet cafes, medi