Listing Detail Tabs
This is an auction for THE GEOLOGY OF NEW ZEALAND, edited by R P Suggate, G R Stevens & M T Te Punga.
The winner of this auction will receive both of the following hardback volumes published by the New Zealand Geological Survey Section of the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research in 1978.
* Chapter 1 - The New Zealand Environment.
* Chapter 2 - Late Precambrian - Devonian: the early geosynclinal cycle.
* Chapter 3 - Tectonism of the early geosynclinal cycle: the Tuhua Orogeny and the New Zealand Geanticline.
* Chapter 4 - Carboniferous - Jurassic: the era of the New Zealand Geosyncline.
* Chapter 5 - The Rangitata Orogeny.
* Chapter 6 - The late mobile phase: Cretaceous.
* Chapter 7 - The late mobile phase: Tertiary.
* Chapter 8 - The late mobile phase: Quarternary.
* Chapter 9 - The late mobile phase: Igneous Activity
* Chapter 10 - The Kaikoura Orogeny.
* Chapter 11 - The fossil record and paleogeography.
Volume One has fold-out colour map plates and a pocket on the inside back cover containing two additional maps.
Hardcovers in good used condition, dust jackets are a bit tatty & torn. Both have DOC written on front d/j cover and first page.
P&P includes 50 cents for packaging
Always happy to combine postage.
Please note that I am usually able to post every weekday morning, however there is the odd occasion when I am away for one maybe two days, and therefore cannot post that day. If this is an issue, please check my profile to see current whereabouts.
Please liaise with me if you are unhappy with your purchase
**PAYMENT WITHIN FOUR DAYS PLEASE**