Listing Detail Tabs
Mirror Demister Benefits
Negligible running costs
Simple to install
Sizes to suit all mirrors
5 years manufacturers guarantee
* Total peel back self-adhesive cover for ease of installation.
* Custom made ultra thin cold tail for ease of installation.
* Self-regulating heating film.
* The heating film will NOT overheat, as the resistance increases with the temperature.
* Operational savings are achieved. When the temperature increases by 10 degrees, the resistance increases by 4%, so therefore achieving a power decrease.
* Superior mechanical strength and durability from the aluminium heating elements.
* No risk of corrosion, leakage, or product failure, due to all in one unit, with NO lamination properties, or conductors.
* Safer use and durability due to one termination connection.
Available Sizes in my Other Listings:
350 x 350 mm 30w
400 x 500 mm 36w
550 x 600 mm 60w
550 x 800 mm 80w
Complies to Electrical Standards IEC60335-1: AS/NZS3000: AS/NZS3350.1-2000
Note: The heating element is double insulated, eliminating the need for an earth connection.
The optimum temperature is 36C, therefore a transformer or thermostat is not required.
1. Take a power feed from a light circuit or separate electrical circuit, exiting the wall where the mirror is mounted.
2. Peel back the self-adhesive cover from either the top or the corner of the demister, gently smoothing it to the back of the mirror as you peel it off. Ensure it is completely flat once all the backing has been removed.
3. Line up the power feed with the heater cold tail so the connection does not protrude from the wall.
4. The mirror can be screwed, glued or mounted in a frame.
5. The demister can be placed on either the back of the mirror or directly onto the wall.
* DO NOT SCREW THROUGH THE HEATER AND ALLOW FOR EVEN CLEARANCE FROM THE WALL
Please check my other Listings