|Biosymph Paints and Products - GilsoFlex Roof Sealer & Paint||GF20|
Listing Detail Tabs
* GilsoFlex is a bitumen / gilsonite sealer and paint combined in one product without the need for a primer undercoat
* GilsoFlex is a flexible coating and will not break down due to distortion and movement, caused by weather exposure
* GilsoFlex is non-corrosive to metals and can be painted directly over bare steel, galvanised, powder coated or previously painted steel, with minimum surface preparation requirements
* Can be used on other structures to seal or paint the surface
* Can be painted over with an Acrylic based roof paint to your desired colour once fully cured (which takes about 3 weeks)
* Drinking water collected from roofs coated with GilsoFlex is safe to consume
Requires only one coat and 1 litre will typically cover 3 to 6 square meters dependant upon surface, applied by brush, roller or sprayed.
The sealer/paint will be fully set in a couple of weeks and the colour will change from a gloss black to a deep mat charcoal colour.
- "GilsoFlex" is available in: 4litre, 10litre and 20litre cans.
- We also supply a suitable thinner for spraying (Please advise via "Questions and Answers", and we will start an auction for you)
- We offer FREE delivery anywhere in New Zealand.
A top quality product from Biosymph Limited! Unbeatable after-sales service! Manufactured in New Zealand!