Listing Detail Tabs
Supplied with new WOF & Registration and full factory warranty
>Free Air Delivery: 11.1m3/min (392cfm)
>Working Pressure: 7 bar (102psi)
>Engine: Deutz TCD 2012 L04
>Airend: KAESER SIGMA Profile
>Connections: 1x G1-1/2" 3x G3/4"
>Air Treatment: Integrated Cyclonic separator & aftercooler
The M122 portable compressor is designed to provide outstanding performance in all conditions.
• Powered by a proven diesel engine with direct drive airend eliminating the transmission losses associated with other systems, consequently providing more air for less fuel.
• Compressor airend with SIGMA PROFILE rotors to ensure more air and more savings
• Tough, water-cooled Deutz engine enables ultra-quiet operation
• Low engine and airend speed significantly extends service life
• User friendly controls make the M122 particularly simple to operate, whilst excellent component access greatly simplifies servicing and maintenance. Features also include automatic monitoring and shutdown. Manual switchover from idling to full load operation ensures a reliable, gentle start when operating the machine in cold ambient conditions.
• Optimum service point accessibility simplifies maintenance tasks
• Modern, all-steel sound-absorbing enclosure keeps sound emissions to an absolute minimum
• Zinc-primed, powder-coated finish guarantees long-term corrosion resistance
• Dedicated air intake filter for engine and compressor enables quick on site filter change.
• Proportional controller with manual wheel control for continuously adjustable pressure (10 & 12 bar version)
• Large capacity transparent fuel tank carries sufficient fuel for a for an entire shift without refuelling
Contact Authorised dealer Pace Power & Air for more information on our range of new and low hour used Mobile air compressors in stock now
Demonstrations available by request
New Zealand KAESER service dealer network