Listing Detail Tabs
Because of its capacity, it can charge reasonably sized batteries such as Deep Cycle, electric fence or communication batteries in remote locations.
It comes complete with a 10 amp external electronic chargeregulator/ controller so that the battery is never over charged, especially in the summer period when the sun produces energy over a longer period.
Amorphous Solar Panel
• Maximum power 40 W
* Rated voltage12 volt regulated output, (18 volts unregulated) ,
* Rated current 1.85 Amp at maximum power,
* Short circuit current 2.3 amp, produces 2.0 amps current at maximum power
• Model ZM 9034
• Type – Dual junction amorphous silicon with laser edged isolation construction, tempered glass top, robust aluminium frame surround with an IP 65 rated junction box behind the panel
* TUV rated
• Dimensions – 1253 mm (L) x 643 mm (W) x 37 mm (D)
• Weight 14.7 kg
• Sunsei (Canada) – 12 volt system voltage and up to 10 amps charge current maximum
The size of the panel means that it requires an area large enough to attach it, such as a motor home, shed, remote bush/ beach house, bach or a boat cabin top/ radar arch etc
This type of panel is reputed to work extremely well in cloudy conditions and is powerful enough to provide a good level of charge, as required.
Originally warranted by Jaycar for 20 years to produce at least 80% of original power capacity. The solar panel, on its own, cost nearly $400.00 new.
Just in time for the Christmas Holidays for the motorhome, caravan, boat or tent!
Note: It has holes drilled underneath for attaching directly to a flat surface or there are holes drilled on each side where butt hinges were attached previously. (can be included if required)
Seller is located in Hamilton City
Buyer to preferably uplift or organise their own freight arrangements