Listing Detail Tabs
Ideal for home and office use, these durable power leads have the new safe socket, a flange around the lip of the socket, so kids can't slide a knife in and hurt themselves. An additional safety feature is the insulated pins on the male plug.
A side entry / right angle Tapon plug (also referred to as a Piggyback plug end), allows the connection of another male power plug or lead into the back once connected to a single wall outlet or power extension cable. Ideal where space and or numbers of power outlets are limited. Here in New Zealand, this power plug is also referred to as a PDL 940 Tapon plug.
• Length 2 Meter or 2m. See our listings for shorter and longer 1, 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, 20 and 25 Meter long power extension cords
• 3 Core 1.0mm2 copper core flex lead
• 10 Amp 240V
• Standard duty cable
• Max load - 2400 watts
• Colour: Black. See our listings for White & Orange Power extension cables
Plug: NZ Approved Standard Mains 240 Volt AU/NZ Molded Right Angle 3 Pin 3 Pin Cord Male Plug with Tapon Piggy Back Female Socket on Back of Plug
Socket: NZ Approved Standard 240V Mains AU/NZ Molded 3 Pin Cord Socket Female Receptacle with Safety Lip
Package includes: 1x Black 2 Meter Power extension cord 2m lead with R/A piggyback Male plug
Need more? Just ask. We have lots.
Warranty & Returns:
7 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for refund less shipping fees
13 Month return to base refund or replace guarantee
• We specialise in retro gaming, electronics & computers. We do it well with great products & excellent service
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds
• Combined shipping welcomed when full shipping fee is paid on the first item
• FREE SHIPPING - Add 6 or more items to your cart for FREE DELIVERY
"The best customer experience I have encountered in a long time."
We welcome & answer all questions