Listing Detail Tabs
The sabrent CB-DB9P USB to serial converter is the perfect solution for transferring data from a PDA or digital camera. The USB to DB9 provides a connection between an available USB port and the more traditional RS-232 serial port found on many devices.
This adapter is designed for connections to cellular phones, PDAs, digital cameras, modems, or ISDN terminal adapters through your USB port. Simply plug your device into the adapter and the adapter into your PC or Mac. COM ports and Baud rates can be modified to desired set up.
* Converts a standard 9-pin serial port to USB
* Ideal to connect PDA, modem GPS, ISDN
* Support the RS232 serial interface DB9
* USB specification revision 1.0/1.1 & 2.0 Compliant
* Supports over 1 Mbps data transfer rate
* Supports remote wakeup and power management
* Can work with PICAXE microcontroller
* Supports Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows98/98SE, 2000, ME, XP, Mac, OSB.6
* Condition: Brand new
* Cable length: Approx. 1m
* Chipset: USB-232/R340/HL-340
1 x USB to RS232 cable