Listing Detail Tabs
Storage: Upgraded from 500 GB spinning disk to 750 GB Fusion drive (500 GB spinning + 250 GB Samsung SSD).
RAM: Upgraded from 4 GB to 8 GB.
OS: Upgraded to macOS Sierra.
This iMac is the last model that includes an optical (DVD-RW) drive and also the last model to include Line In for audio!
Package includes wireless keyboard, wireless mouse (rechargeable batteries included free), original box.
750 GB Fusion Drive
8 GB RAM
1920 by 1080 pixels display
DVD-RW optical Drive
2.5GHz quad-core Intel Core i5
These days, new iMacs with fusion drives only come with 28 GB of SSD. This iMac has 256 GB of SSD!
A couple of "disclosures" regarding condition of item:
1. Mouse latch a bit broken as per photo. Still works but you need to manually move latch back into position because spring is broken.
2. Mouse shows signs of wear from friction against tabletop as per photo.
3. Space bar on keyboard has a small chip (but functions perfectly fine).
4. iMac has general wear and tear including minor scratches (in particular at rear around audio ports as per photo).
5. The LCD display has a small patch (less than 1 cm square) which is a tad brighter than the rest of the screen. See attached photo. You hardly notice it unless you're looking for it. It has always been there since the day I bought the iMac brand new!
Other than what I've disclosed here, everything works perfectly fine.
Due to expensive upgrades (250 GB SSD, doubled RAM) this item is priced accordingly.