Listing Detail Tabs
This non-toxic non-edible glitter dust is not harmful or poisonous. It has been tested and has been proven to be suitable for Food Contact as per FSA guidelines and EU Regulations, and therefore can be used for decorative purposes on removable food items but as it does not have 100% Edible Status, simply remove decorated elements or wipe off sprinkles before consuming edibles.
Each tub contains 5g dust.
This item is sold by Electric Mania an offshore business located in the UK and may incur NZ customs duty or tax. Find out more at http://www.whatsmyduty.org.nz/ Most orders will be delivered within one week but please note that as this item is coming from the UK it may take up to two weeks for your order to arrive.