Listing Detail Tabs
Brand: Peony (one of the best batteries in China!)
Compared with zinc-carbon batteries of the Leclanche or zinc chloride types, while all produce approximately 1.5 volts per cell, alkaline batteries have a higher energy density and longer shelf-life. Compared with silver-oxide batteries, which alkalines commonly compete against in button cells, they have lower energy density and shorter lifetimes but lower cost. The alkaline battery gets its name because it has an alkaline electrolyte of potassium hydroxide, instead of the acidic ammonium chloride or zinc chloride electrolyte of the zinc-carbon batteries which are offered in the same nominal voltages and physical size. Other battery systems also use alkaline electrolytes, but they use different active materials for the electrodes.
Xmas and New Year Trading Hours:
- Close on 25/12, 26/12, 1/1 and 2/1
- Open 1pm ~ 6pm on 23/12 and 12:30pm - 4pm on 24/12 for pickup
- Open 1pm - 6pm on weekdays for pickup
We are relocating our storage warehouse and offices, will stop trading for a few weeks from 5/1/2018. Please contact us by text if anything urgent. Our customers service will be still available by Email.
- Combined Shipping available, please email us for postage
- No combine postage and no pick up for $1 reserve auctions.
- Please check your address on courier website, if not sure it is rural or not. http://www.castleparcels.co.nz/address_checker.html