Listing Detail Tabs
!!!6 Months Warranty!!!
Easily measure the power consumption
Simply plug the meter into the wall and then plug your appliance into the meter.
With the help of this Power Meter Monitor, You can make certain how much your standby appliances cost, what the power factor is, whether the appliances are really charged, and how long have your appliances been charged.
- Large, clear LCD display for easy reading (screen dimension: 45mm x 70mm/1.77inch x 2.76inch).
- Cumulative Kilowatt-Hour Monitor.
- Calculates electricity expenses.
- Electricity price setting by pressing COST, FUNCTION, UP and DOWN button according to the instructions.
- Sets electricity price value which ranges 00.00COST/KWH - 99.99COST/KWH
- Displays volts, amps and wattage accurate to 3%
- Built-in Battery(3.6V rechargeable batteries ) backup - allows meter to be moved (and viewed) without losing readings.
- Power consumption of the Power Meter Monitor : 0.5W
- Operating voltage: 240VAC
- Operating current: max 10A
- Wide voltage range: 150V-240V
- Timing display range: 0 second~9999 days
- The set Wattage display (Watts) is 0W~9999W; but the real display (Watts) is 0~2400W
- Voltage display range: 0V~9999V
- Current display (amps): 0.000A~10.000A
- Functioning indicator
It enjoys 8 display modes as below:
- Time/Watt/Cost Display
- Time/Cumulative electrical quantity Display
- Time/Voltage/Frequency Display
- Time/Current/Power Factor Display
- Time/Minimum Power Display
- Time/Maximal Power Display
- Time/Price Display
- Overload Display.
1 X Power Meter
1 X Manual
If an abnormal display appears or the buttons produce no response, the instrument must be reset. To do this, please press the RESET button.