Listing Detail Tabs
The YN-622 II is a very versatile flash trigger unit allowing full remote manual power control as well as HSS (high speed sync) and TTL from the Camera flash control menu (requires camera with flash control menu and compatible flashes). The YN-622 II allows TTL Ratios and they have a pass-through style hotshoe on top which allows flash on-camera use in E-TTL / i-TTL or Manual Modes.
The YN622 II provides an 560-RX communication mode allows the Remote Manual YN560-TX to act as a transmitter unit to YN622 II as receivers, while providing remote manual power, and remote zoom control
- FSK 2.4 Ghz Radio Triggers TX/RX All In One
- Remote Manual Power Control in 3 groups from the camera menu
- TTL Ratios and FEC set from the camera menu (ALL/ A:B/ A:B C)
- Flash On Camera in E-TTL or Manual via Pass Through Hotshoe
- HSS (FP high speed sync) up to 1/8000th (with compatible flashes)
- Good Focus Assist light on the Tx for low light focusing
- FEL (flash exposure lock) Test Fire Button on TX – Allows lightmeter use in remote manual Up to 6 stops of FEC
- Flash Exposure Compensation in TTL (3 stops set direct on the flash)
- Remote Flash Zoom Setting from camera (can override)
- Second Curtain Sync Supersync – up to 1/8000th shutter speed with studio lights (results depends on camera & lights used)
- LCD Live view triggering Settings saved automatically
- Quick release lever locking hotshoes
- USB ports for firmware updates
- Compatible with YN560-TX
- 1x YN622 II Transceiver for Nikon
For more photogear please go to our Trademe store: http://www.trademe.co.nz/photoshack
All purchases are subject to our Terms and Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2015.