Listing Detail Tabs
It has an 11-blade iris that provides round out of focus highlights for a natural looking bokeh.
The lens is designed to minimize focus breathing and also has innovative glass construction that counteracts barrel expansion and contraction to avoid temperature-induced marking discrepancies.
It's dual focus with markings on both sides of the barrel, with the rear markings on an angled surface, making it readable form either side of the camera.
- Wide-Angle Cine Lens
- Covers Full Frame & Super 35 Sensors
- T1.5 Maximum Aperture
- 11-Blade Iris
- Breathing Minimized Virtually to Zero
- Dual Focus Markings
- Stepless 300° Focus Rotation
- Same Gear Positions as Other CN-E Models
- Dust and Water Resistant Housing
• Lens Mount: Canon EF
• Focal Length: 24mm
• Format: Full Frame
• Maximum T-Stop: T1.5
• Diagonal Angle of View: Super 35: 90.8°
• Minimum Focus Distance from Image Plane: 12" / 31 cm
• Iris Blades: 11
• Front Diameter: 114 mm
• Dimensions (W x H): 4.66 x 4.66" / 118.4 x 118.4 mm
• Length: 4" / 10.2 cm
• Weight: 2.65 lbs / 1.2 kg
Printed manual is not included.
The BuyNow price on our listings is inclusive of all costs of applicable import tax and duty.
Why Buy From Us:
• Free 12 Month NZ Local Warranty
• New Zealand Based In-house Repair Service (5 service centres in Auckland)
• Leaves warehouse in 3-5 business days
• Express Delivery
• Competitive Price
• Excellent Follow-up Service
Phone number with the delivery address is a must. Rural deliveries will take 1-3 business days extra.