Listing Detail Tabs
To ensure lens optical performance and autofocus performance remains high, both extenders feature an integrated processor to transfer all focus and lens information back to the camera. To ensure this is working optimally, you should always attach the lens to the extender before attaching the extender to the camera body. This will ensure the combination lens information is transmitted correctly and completely. Compared to the Mark II Extenders, these new Mark III Extenders will offer increased AF performance with all EF lenses.
• Compatible with EF Mount Lenses
• Dust and moisture resistant
• Extends the lens focal length by 1.4x
• Very high quality optics to maximise lens performance
• Integrated processor to transfer all lens and focusing information
• Internal baffles to reduce inner reflections for higher image quality
Detailed specifications of the Canon EF 1.4X III Extender Lens
• Lens construction (elements/groups): 7 / 3
• Max. diameter x length (mm): 72 x 27.2
• Weight (g): 325
• Soft case: LP811
Printed manual is not included.
The BuyNow price on our listings is inclusive of all costs of applicable import tax and duty.
Why Buy From Us:
• Free 12 Month NZ Local Warranty
• New Zealand Based In-house Repair Service (5 service centres in Auckland)
• Leaves warehouse in 3-5 business days
• Express Delivery
• Competitive Price
• Excellent Follow-up Service
Phone number with the delivery address is a must. Rural deliveries will take 1-3 business days extra.