Listing Detail Tabs
A450, A550, A580, A700, A850, A900, A33, A55, A57, A65, A77, A77II, A99, Milnolta DSLR as IRMT-DSLR1
Minolta Maxxum/Dynax/AF 7D, 5D
Minolta Maxxum/Dynax/AF 9, 7, 5, 4, 3
Minolta Maxxum/Dynax/AF 807si, 800si, 700si, 600si, 505si, 500si, Sweet, Sweets
Minolta Maxxum/Dynax/AF 9000, 7000, 5000
Minolta DiMAGE 7Hi, 7i, 7, 5, A1, A2, A200
Range up to 100m.
Two-Level Shutter Button, Autofocus, Continuous Drive & Bulb Mode Supported
1. Switch off the camera.
2. Make sure the receiver and remote control are on the same channel (check the switches on both).
3. Insert the supplied 3V lithium battery into the receiver.
3. Connect the receiver to your camera's remote control socket.
4. Press the button on the receiver to turn it on (the Power LED should stay red when it is on).
Press the button on the remote halfway to activates autofocus (Indicated by Green LED).
Press it fully to release shutter and take pictures (Indicated by Red LED).
1. Switch the camera to continuous drive mode.
2. Press fully to release shutter continuously.
1. Switch the camera to Bulb mode.
2. Slide the switch on the transmitter forward the B.
3. The receiver is in bulb mode now.
4. Hold down the transmitter button till the red light goes off. Let go the button.
4. Press the button again when you want to close the shutter.
When the receiver is to be used as a corded remote, merely press its button half and then full.
ALL ORDERS NOW DELIVERED AFTER 3rd JAN 2018
Please see our other listings: https://goo.gl/O4dDtW
Location Details: http://goo.gl/B5OtsL
Closed on Sundays & Public Holidays
Returns Policy: http://goo.gl/tfaCvQ