Listing Detail Tabs
Have had very happy traders who purchased this as works well.
A compact converter that takes a Toslink optical, SPDIF coaxial and converts it to standard analogue left and right stereo audio. Allows for digital audio devices to be interfaced to analogue components such as a power amplifier, receivers, powered speakers or headphones via standard RCA line level output.
• Bridge legacy sound system with digital sources
• Support up to 24bit / 192kHz via to Toslink optical and SPDIF coaxial interface
• Inputs: Toslink optical / SPDIF coaxial
• Outputs: left and right stereo audio RCA
• Bit Rate: 16-24 bits
• Sample Rate: 32kHz / 44.1kHz / 48 kHz / 96kHz / 192kHz
• Power supply: 6VDC 250mA (included)
• Dimensions: 80(W) x 69(D) x 27(H)mm
Note: This DAC accepts 2 channel digital audio only and works with any PCM stream with Dolby Digital or DTS disabled
1)Support up to 24bit/192khz.
2)Fit powered speakers or amplifier direct to LCD TV with optical output.
3)Listen to high definition downloads in full resolution.
4)Work with all audio formats,the higher the bitrate the better.
5)Connect audio player or any device with digital output.
6)A/PDIF coaxial and toslink optical inputs.
7)Connect stereo output to power amplifier for playback over speakers.
8)Built in OP amp is provided for personal listening.
9)Appealing compact design.
10) This DAC accepts 2-channel digital audio only and works with any PCM stream with dolby digital or DTS disabled.Dolby digital and multichannel compressed audio formats are not compatiable.