Listing Detail Tabs
*Brand new, unused item*
*11 pages datasheet & technical note via e-mail will be included*
Buy Now = Reserve
The LA55-P (Normal Current 50A rms) is a current sensor for electronic measuring of currents: DC, AC, pulsed...with galvanic isolation between the primary (high current) and the secondary (electronic) circuit.
The LEM module is a current transducer using a Hall chip which functions at zero magnetic flux (feed-back circuit). The magnetic field created by the primary current is compensated by the field created in a secondary coil by a compensation current regulated by a Hall chip and an electronic circuit. By this principle, the secondary current is a exact reproduction of the primary current reduced to a smaller scale determined by the transformation ratio 1:1000.
To increase the sensitivity, wind more turns of the wire being measured through the opening. I have performed such an experiment myself; the wire was wound 17 times around the opening and connected to a GRI DAS-45CC Standard V/I Source (resolution: 1uV and 1uA, accuracy: 0.015%). The LA55-P gave measurements for currents below 10 milliamps.
- Measurement of all current waveforms (DC, AC, Impulse... 200KHz)
- High accuracy, excellent dynamic performances.
- Response time inferior at 500 nS. di/dt accurately followed better than 200A/us.
- Bandwidth 0-200 KHz (-1dB)
- Linearity: better than 0.15%
- Accuracy +/- 0.65 - 0.9% of nominal current In.
- Turns ratio 1:1000
- *Good sensitivity (Low level)*
- High overload capability 20 x I nominal
- High reliability: MTBF 1,000,000 hours
Connection to primary circuit: through-hole 12.7 x 7 mm
secondary circuit: on 3 pins 0.63 x 0.56mm
Robotics, Industrial drives, welding machines, UPS, Inverters, Switching power supplies, various controls.
Offer open loop current sensors:
HTA 1000S (range 0 to +/- 2500A) $ 150.00