Listing Detail Tabs
Platform: Nintendo 3DS
Instruction booklet: No
As with previous installments, each game follows the journey of a young Pokémon trainer (and the trainer's friends) as they train Pokémon. This time, the game takes place in the Kalos region—based on France—with the object of the game being to thwart the schemes of the nefarious criminal organization Team Flare, all while attempting to challenge the Pokémon League Champion. X and Y introduced 72 new Pokémon species, and includes new features such as the new Fairy type, character customization, updated battle and training mechanics, and completely rendered polygonal 3D graphics (as opposed to the sprites used in previous generations). A new form of Pokémon evolution, known as "Mega Evolution," allows players to further evolve many species of fully evolved Pokémon, with 30 of these evolutions currently available. Both titles are independent of each other, but feature largely the same plot, and while either can be played separately, trading Pokémon between the two games is, as with past titles, necessary in order for a player to obtain every Pokémon species.
- Disk: Good
- Case: Good
Combined shipping available.
These goods are offered for sale under the following conditions:
- Consumer Guarantees Act applies to these goods
- The goods are available for viewing at our shop during our trading hours
- These goods come with a 90 day warranty unless otherwise specified or required by the Consumer Guarantees Act
- Goods must be paid for within 5 working days of the auction finishing.
- Please bring ID if you want to pick up from our store.
We are licensed under the Second Hand Dealers & Pawn Brokers Act 2004.