Listing Detail Tabs
An exciting new hybrid title, Pacific Storm mixes the strategic elements of RTS titles with the action of flight simulations and naval combat.
On December 7th 1941, the U.S. Pacific Navy stationed at Pearl Harbor came under attack from Japanese fighter planes. The enemy fighters were destroying the American aircraft on land and in the air with deadly force. The battle of Pearl Harbor became the first of many to be fought over hostile waters.
Now you can participate in all the major Pacific battles of the World War II in Pacific Storm – a game that seamlessly incorporates RTS into a major flight simulation title. Fight on either side, controlling US or Japanese forces and change the outcome of each historical battle!
* Mine the resources (money, iron and nickel ore, bauxites and oil), train various units and retaliate!
* Combines RTS gaming with action, flight sim, and naval combat
* Control either the US or Japanese forces
* Build hundreds of unique units, structures, and more.
* Classic RTS elements such as technology research, unit development and deployment combined with gripping white-knuckle player-controlled combat action
* Huge variety of historically inspired units with focus on naval and air units
* Beautifully rendered landscapes and bodies of water provide stunning backdrops for both in-flight and on-the-ground action
* Multiplayer via LAN supports battles on the tactical map and in the simulation mode.
* Gameplay combines exceptional depth and scale of the strategic mode, superior authenticity of the tactical mode and exciting dynamics of the simulator
* A wide system of upgrades including the option of producing nuclear or bacteriological weapons.
1.7 GHz, 512 MB RAM, graphic card 64MB
Genre: Real-Time Strategy
Publisher: cdv Software Entertainment
Developer: Lesta Studio
The original case is not included, hence the discounted price!