Ty is a wild, charismatic, boomerang wielding Tasmanian tiger whose adventures take the player through a brilliantly animated 3-D environment set in the ruggedness and splendour of Australia. Take on the role of Ty, who's always believed that he's the lone remaining Tasmanian Tiger--until, during a chance meeting with a mystical bunyip elder, Ty discovers that his fellow Tasmanian Tigers are still alive but trapped in another world, Dreamtime. In order to unlock and open the portal to Dreamtime, Ty must go on an adventure to find five stolen talismans. Traversing through a wide range of locations including the rainforest, snowy mountains, desert terrain and a barrier reef, he will encounter a large cast of characters--both friends and foes--all of whom are based on real-life animals that are indigenous to the Australian Outback. Ty the Tasmanian Tiger will offer a light-hearted and humorous action adventure experience with many elements customary in character-based action titles, including Ty's usage of signature boomerangs as well as his chomping abilities, and provides a wide selection of gameplay styles such as combat, riding, puzzles and an array of mini-games.
* Explore 16 wild and wooly levels and use 8 different boomerangs, from flamorangs to frostyrangs
* Collect power-ups and unleash the power of Ty's Super-Chomp
* Ride animals, swim around coral reefs, surf down rivers - whatever it takes to save the Tasmanian Tigers!
* Fast-paced, light-hearted and humorous character action game whose lead hero - Ty - can run, jump, swim and glide.
* Large cast of more than 50 wild characters based on real-life indigenous animals of Australia, such as the now extinct Tasmanian Tiger.
* Wide-open, highly interactive 3D environments encompassing a variety of rugged, yet scenic Australian-themed locales, all rendered in rich detail.
Comes complete and in near mint condition!
Please read the questions and answers for this listing.