Listing Detail Tabs
- Keep from young children! If two or more are swallowed they can be lethal, by attracting across gut tissue and puncturing it.
- The material is brittle so it can chip or break if magnets crash together.
- For sensitive devices (e.g. credit cards, pacemakers, magnetic recording), keep at a distance where the field is negligible.
This is a pack of 200 tiny, really powerful (for their size), neodymium, "rare earth" magnets. This type is about 10 times more powerful than traditional ferrite or ceramic magnets of similar size.
Dimensions: 2mm diameter and 1mm thick. They are plated with nickel over copper over nickel for durability.
Strength Rating: N52, i.e. the highest, strongest made. Much stronger than the N35 often sold in NZ, typically with no specified rating. The pull (or push) between two magnets is around 60 grams. (Same to 0.3 mm steel)
- Tiny latches & closures (Wooden boxes, doors, etc)
- Frictionless spring (either tension or compression)
- Triggering reed switches and other actuators
- Attaching components for Warhammer
- Attaching components for Dropzone Commander, Flames of War, etc
I am happy to supply 2 or more HALF-packs, eg D2x1, D2.5x1.5, D3x1, D3x3, D4x1.5, D4x4, D5x.5, D5x3 etc. Buy a full pack, then before paying, request the change by email. Then I will send you an amended invoice with payment options. (Add extra half packs to any order if you wish.)
Combine freight with other magnet purchases.
For my many other sizes of magnet, click "Sellers Other Listings" or search “Dangerousmagnet”. For a list without duplications, http://omins.info/dangerousmagnets/