Listing Detail Tabs
NZ certified organic
An Effective Moisturizer
The fats, or lipids, in hemp oil are similar to those found in the skin. This makes it an effective moisturizer and protectant for skin. It increases the elasticity of the skin and brings new life to dry, tired or dehydrated skin.
Because hemp oil is a natural product with no known side effects, it is ideal for treating skin irritations.
Hemp seed oil contains Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, D, and E.
The green color represents a high level of chlorophyll naturally present in the seeds
SUGGESTED USES :
1. Alleviate dry skin.
2. Strengthen nails and heal cuticles. Massage a small amount of hemp oil directly into nails and cuticles
3. Remove makeup
4. Mask overnight. Massage hemp oil into cleansed facial skin before bedtime.
5. Steam facial skin. Massage a tablespoon of oil into the skin on your dry, clean face, massaging for several minutes. Then lay a hot (not scalding) damp washcloth over your face and let it sit until it cools. Wipe with the washcloth. Repeat with another hot washcloth until all the oil is wiped off. Washing your face afterwards is optional.
6. Condition hair. Before shampooing, massage a tablespoon or so of hemp oil into your scalp and let it sit for about 10 minutes. Afterwards, shampoo as normal. You might find you don’t need conditioner.
7. Reduce acne. Massage hemp oil into problem areas and work it in gently for several minutes. The oil will actually draw out sebum plugs that cause whiteheads, blackheads, and even cysts. Do this daily during breakouts.
8. Relieve eczema.
Happy to combine postage ior buyer can pick up in Richmond
Auction is for 100ml
NEW STOCK : Expiry date Oct. 2019
I have a separate auction for 50ml
To be fair to buyers I do not offer a discount
Pick up in Richmond