Listing Detail Tabs
NZ certified organic
Hemp seed oil contains Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, D, and E.
The green color represents a high level of chlorophyll naturally present in the seeds
SUGGESTED USES :
1. Alleviate dry skin. Rub the oil directly onto dry, cracked skin
2. Strengthen nails and heal cuticles. Massage a small amount of hemp oil directly into nails and cuticles
3. Remove makeup
4. Mask overnight. Massage hemp oil into cleansed facial skin before bedtime.
5. Steam facial skin. Massage a tablespoon of oil into the skin on your dry, clean face, massaging for several minutes. Then lay a hot (not scalding) damp washcloth over your face and let it sit until it cools. Wipe with the washcloth. Repeat with another hot washcloth until all the oil is wiped off. Washing your face afterwards is optional.
6. Condition hair. Before shampooing, massage a tablespoon or so of hemp oil into your scalp and let it sit for about 10 minutes. Afterwards, shampoo as normal. You might find you don’t need conditioner.
7. Reduce acne. Massage hemp oil into problem areas and work it in gently for several minutes. The oil will actually draw out sebum plugs that cause whiteheads, blackheads, and even cysts. Do this daily during breakouts.
8. Relieve eczema.
Happy to combine postage or buyer can pick up in Richmond
Auction is for 50 ml ( larger quantity available by request)
Expiry date : June 2019
Separate auction listing 100 ml On special $14.25