Girls' sizing information
Clothing from all around the world is bought and sold on Trade Me. We’ve put together a size guide to help you understand different sizing standards and accurately list and search for items you’re interested in.
Please note: This guide is for general reference. Sizing varies from place to place, and sizes do not always translate exactly across all sizing standards. For the most accurate information, please check the seller's size guide if one is available.
Size information for sellers
- When listing an item, choose the New Zealand sizing for your item.
- If you don’t know the NZ size, use the size guide below to select the most relevant size. For example you would list a pair of size 27 (Euro) girls’ shoes as size 10 (NZ).
- If you know the original sizing standard, add it to your item details. For the same item state “Bought in Italy, these are EU size 27”.
- Include any information around fit and specific measurements in the details. Using the same example, “These shoes are slightly on the large side”.
Size information for buyers
- When searching for an item via the Fashion sidebar, use your New Zealand sizing.
- If you don’t know your NZ size, use the size guide below to select the most relevant size.
- You can select and filter on more than one size at the same time on the sidebar.
- Read the item details – the seller may have included extra information around the initial sizing standard and how the item fits.
- If you’re still not sure, ask the seller. Use the Q&A to find out how the item fits, specific measurements in centimetres, etc.
Girls' clothing size(Approximate conversions)
Girls' shoe size(Approximate conversions)
Want further assistance?
- Call us on 0900 87233 Available 24/7. Calls cost $1.99 + GST per minute.
- Email us your questionWe aim to respond within 3-5 days.