New item Free shipping Pay Now
Add this item to Cart for a combined free shipping deal
Click to enlarge photo

Listing Detail Tabs

This Listing is for 4 x bulbsProduct InformationThis Edison Screw Cap (E27) GLS LED light bulb has a 6W power consumption, which is equivalent to a 40W standard incandescent bulb 2 years Guarantee Lumens - 470lmFeatures and benefitsReasons to switch to LED; LED bulbs last longer. Leave them on constantly and you should find they are still working 6 years later! Full brightness instantly; you don't have to wait for it to reach full brightness unlike CFL bulbs. They are more energy efficent; An incandescent light bulb loses 80 percent of its energy to heat, leaving only the last 20 percent for light. Up to 15000 Hours Life time A Warm White Colour Temperature of 2700 kTechnical specificationsBrand PhilipsLight technology LEDCap fitting Edison Screw Cap (E27)Lamp shape GLSPower consumption 6WEquivalent wattage 40WVoltage 230VLumens 470lmColour temperature 2700KEnergy rating A+Dimmable Non-dimmableWarm up time InstantLength 6cmPack quantity 1

This item is sold by Electric Mania an offshore business located in the UK and may incur NZ customs duty or tax. Find out more at Most orders will be delivered within one week but please note that as this item is coming from the UK it may take up to two weeks for your order to arrive. Please click here to ask a question
Your question and answer privileges have been disabled.
You must log in to view questions and answers on this listing. We recommend reading questions before you make any purchases.
You must log in to ask or answer questions posted. We recommend reading questions before you make any purchases. Available only to approved bidders. You must be an authenticated member to ask questions Find out more about becoming authenticated. Your account is in debt Your current account balance is You must credit your account to use this feature.
Firearms licence #
Firearms licence holder name
First name is required
Last name is required
Your current account balance is Please note you will lose your question and answer privileges if your account is in debt for more than 2 weeks. Credit your account.
I confirm that I am over 18 years old.
To prevent your personal details being misused please do not put emails or phone numbers in questions. Failure to comply may result in the suspension of your account. The seller cannot add a Buy Now price once bidding has started.

Shipping options

  • Free shipping within New Zealand  
  • Store does not allow pick-ups
  • Store location: United Kingdom
  • Find out whether import charges apply

Payment options

Pay Now includes:

Buyer Protection Learn More