Listing Detail Tabs
approx 12mm - 16mm
Silver, plated clip-on clasp fitting.
Price per 1 x pair. Please send an email after your purchase to let me know the colour/s you want.
From top left to right etc;
1. Deep purple 16mm. More purple in person than the picture. Very pretty.
2. Mauve/pink orange pattern transforms to silvery salmon on an angle 15mm.
3. Lilac, absolutely beautiful colour, transforms into pink on an angle 13mm x 14mm
4. Bright red 13mm x 14mm. Transparent red glass over silver dichroic. Stunning sparkly red.
5. Bright lime 14mm. Stunning colour with slight crackle
6. Light blue SOLD
7. Sparkly deep royal blue with a slight crackle 15mm. Stunning.
me 14mm. Stunning colour with slight crackle
Inspired by my Mum, who doesn't have pierced ears but likes a bit of colour.
You are bidding on the earrings in this photo.
These are genuine dichroic glass earrings hand made in my Hamilton Studio. Sparkly bright coloured dichroic glass's beauty is very hard to capture in a photo.
Normally sold through retail outlets and galleries for over $30 each.
I am moving on from making jewellery, I have bought a bigger kiln and now focusing on larger pieces - bowls platters etc.
Feel free to ask questions or make requests