|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Thu 29 Mar, 3:15 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Are you a motivated and pro-active professional?
- Looking to progress?
- Develop and grow with this reputable company
Assistant Accountant opportunity for NZ leader. Call Bernadette 03 377 6656
Your new company
Assistant Accountant - With a focus on delivering world class product and service, this NZ organisation have positioned themselves at the forefront of their industry. Providing an enterprising and rewarding environment they have developed a team of respected individuals who are passionate about what they do. They are now looking for a motivated and experienced individual with solid technical skills.
Your new role
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will perform the following tasks:
- Financial and management reporting on a monthly and ad-hoc basis.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- GST and FBT returns.
- Opportunity to work on exciting projects as they arise.
- Maintain asset register, asset creation, capitalisation and disposal.
What you'll need to succeed
- NZ experience that is recent and relevant.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good Excel skills
- Ability to liaise at all levels.
What you'll get in return
- Exposure to an iconic business.
- Innovative and expressive culture.
- Hard working and rewarding culture
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please send an up to date CV to Bernadette.Higgins@hays.net.nz or call Bernie on 03 377 6656
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.