|Listed||Fri 6 Apr, 9:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
This organisation plays a crucial role in supplying and servicing the New Zealand's utility industry, while developing market leading software across New zealand, Australia, and the Pacific.
The successful candidate for this role will possess the following abilities:
- Building a good rapport and relationships with customers in a friendly and positive manner with ease.
- Full end to end Accounts Payable processing experience
- Investigating customer queries - discrepancies etc.
- Invoice processing
- Ad-hoc finance administration
- Experience with either NAV, SAP, Oracle or Tech1.
If you are willing to learn and extend yourself, while adding value through process improvements and a general ability to handle change then please apply now.
***You must have NZ work rights and be in Wellington to interview for this position***
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.