|Pay & Benefits||Competitive Salary|
|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 5:04 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Immediate start
- 2-month contract
- CBD location
Our client is market leader in new technology investment accounting and administration platforms. With a growing client base the need to bring on an individual experienced in lower level data input/ data review and reconciliations.
If you have just arrived from the UK having worked in financial services or if you have NZ settlements, Registry, Custody, Fund Accounting or strong reconciliations experience and are looking for a gap filler, call us now.
The role involves:
- Daily reconciliation of bank accounts
- Daily/weekly/monthly reconciliation of securities in safekeeping
- Management of aged reconciliation items
- Loading, reviewing and processing journals within the Adminis system
- Monitor and complete all settlements within the Adminis platform
- Other administrative tasks as request by Manager
Click APPLY or for a confidential discussion contact Sophia Duncan-Haines, on 04 212 6312
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.