|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Wed 11 Apr, 12:04 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Well respected business
- Christchurch based role
- Supportive and fun environment
Your new company
This medium sized, well respected Christchurch Company are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their business. They have a great reputation for providing excellent service to their clients, as well as developing their staff within a fun and social work environment.
Your new role
This role will see you report into the Financial Controller and work within a team of two Accountants and four Processing staff. Responsibilities will include working alongside the rest of the finance team to ensure month end accounts and reporting are completed on time and to a high standard, including journals, accruals, balance sheet reconciliations and PAYE and FBT. Furthermore, you will look after the fixed asset register and be the go to person for any ad hoc project work.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you will have:
- Worked within a medium or large business and have good systems experience, preferably an ERP system
- Be confident using excel
- Outstanding work ethic with the motivation to go the extra mile
- Enjoy being a part of a team that work together to get the job done
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary package
- The opportunity to work for a great company which boast a supportive and fun culture
- Access to continuous training and development
What you need to do now
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in this position or would like further information please contact Shiloh Anthony at Hays on +64 (03) 3776656 or email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.