|Pay & Benefits||NZ$50000 - NZ$55000 per annum + Super plus bonus|
|Listed||Wed 30 May, 5:05 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The organisation has several branches nationwide, however a slightly larger presence in Wellington. They provide a range of important services to New Zealanders.
The successful candidate for this role will possess the following abilities:
- Building a good rapport and relationship with customers in a friendly and positive manner
- Full end to end Accounts Receivable processing (advantage not essential).
- Full end to end Accounts Payable processing is essential
- Receipting and allocating payments via check and direct credit
- Investigating customer queries - claims, discrepancies etc.
- Reconciliations of the debtor account
- Dealing with overdue accounts
- Invoice processing
- Ad Hoc Finance administration
If you are willing to learn and extend yourself, while be incredibly reliable then please apply now.
***You must have NZ work rights and be in Wellington to interview for this position***
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.