|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Fri 1 Jun, 5:04 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Christchurch location
- Team environment
- Great opportunity to progress
Accounts administrator, all round accounts experience required.
Your new company
This company have been operating for over 20 years in New Zealand and overseas also. By building strong relationships with their clients, they ensure efficient and effective systems are in place for every job and that communication is clear and understood. The role of accounts payable and receivable has become available with the current person being there to do a 2 week handover.
Your new role
You will be responsible for:
- Dealing with high volumes of accounts payable and receivable within the finance team.
- You will be working on credit application forms - completing and cross checking them.
- Dealing with the companies debtors
- Ad-hoc duties within the office
What you'll need to succeed
You will have:
- New Zealand accountancy experience
- Experience using software's such as MYOB /SAP / Xero / Oracle etc.)
What you'll get in return
You will benefit from a competitive hourly rate and the opportunity to progress in your accounts career with a well-established company. You will also get a great work place environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.