|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Mon 11 Jun, 5:05 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Central location
- Positive team culture
- Competitive salary with other benefits
Your new company
This nationwide business are a locally owned and operated success story. This company set themselves apart from the competition by investing in their staff and quality products. Continuing to expand, this organisation offers a career pathway to their employees, with the benefits of a large business and the family feel of a small company.
Your new role
Due to an internal promotion this business are looking for an Accounts Assistant / Book Keeper to join their busy team. You will be responsible for analysing data, reviewing expenses, ensuring coding is correct, GST and FBT returns and assisting the administration staff and accountants when required. This position will have growth and added responsibilities for the right person.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you will have:
- Recent and relevant experience in a similar role
- The ability to meet deadlines ensuring work is completed to a high standard
- Longevity in previous positions
- Knowledge of Accounting practices / requirements
What you'll get in return
- Be part of a business that supports work / life balance
- Competitive salary package including medical insurance and other company perks
- A friendly team environment with a collaborative approach
What you need to do now
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in this position or would like further information please contact Shiloh Anthony at Hays on +64 (03) 3776656 or email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.