|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Tue 24 Jul, 6:05 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Supportive and fun culture
- Market leading business
- Be rewarded for hard work
Your new company
This market leading business prides themselves on continuous training and safety processes that are second to none. Providing professional and efficient services, this company enjoy working across a variety of complex projects.
Your new role
In this busy, but rewarding position no two days will be the same. Your responsibilities will include Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, GST and PAYE returns, preparation of monthly accounts and reports as well as general administration duties. Working closely with internal staff, you will also be supported by the external accountant.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you will have:
- Recent and relevant experience in a similar position
- A positive, can do attitude with the desire to learn
- Be self-motivated and have the ability to prioritize your work load
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary package
- Be part of a business which boasts a supportive and fun culture
- Work for a marketing leading company
- Be rewarded for hard work and dedication
What you need to do now
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in this position or would like further information please contact Shiloh Anthony at Hays on +64 (03) 3776656 or email your CV through to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.