|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 3 Aug, 3:53 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
• Ongoing temporary opportunity - immediate start
• $30 - $35 per hour
Driven by core values of quality and consistency this company is an interesting and fascinating place to work. Due to a gap in the team they are after an experienced Assistant Accountant with excellent communication skills to be used across the board.
Starting immediately, this role requires someone who is able to hit the ground running with an emphasis on debtor management and communication on both internal and external levels.
Key responsibilities will include
• Accounts receivable management
• Bi-monthly reporting on overdue debtors and recovery action
• Daily bank processing and reconciliations
• Preparation of accounts to month end trial balance
• Advanced use of Excel spread sheeting
• Back up Payroll and Accounts Administration
If you have a minimum of 3 years experience at an Assistant Accountant level and consider yourself to have advanced excel and data entry skills please contact Alice Johnson or Caitlin Prince on 09 666 0807 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all applications are reviewed but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions about your application please feel free to call or email the consultant whose details are listed on the advertisement.