|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Fri 29 Dec, 12:11 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Private and listed clients
- Excellent staff retention and reputation
- Call Hays for outstanding opportunities across NZ
Call Julie for opportunities in CA 03 377 6656
Your new company
A rare opportunity has become available for an experienced Intermediate and Senior Auditor to join a successful and well established firm of Chartered Accountants. With an excellent team culture this will provide a first class development platform to help broaden and develop your career.
Your new role
Reporting directly to Manager and Partners you'll focus on a range of clients on a broad range of audit assignments. Your duties will include:
- Completing management of client work assignments within an efficient time frame.
- Lead teams in completion of scope of works.
- Liaise with clients face to face - building and retaining relationships.
- Recommendations for improvement.
What you'll need to succeed
Studying towards or qualified CA or equivalent.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
2 years plus experience (recent and relevant dependent on the level of opportunity you are interested in).
What you'll get in return
Great work environment with a supportive team. Limited travel and a good work life balance. Developmental platform to help broaden and develop your career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please send an up to date Cv to Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Julie on 03 377 6656
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.