|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$55000.00 - NZ$70000.00 per annum|
|Listed||Tue 5 Jun, 9:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Position will suit a focused and enthusiastic Auditor looking for a career move
- Join a firm that has built a fantastic reputation | Competitive work environment
- Great perks | After work activities & drinks and an office ping pong table
Our client has a rare opportunity! These Audit roles do not come around often and has only become available due to company growth. The first need at the firm is for an Intermediate/Senior level Auditor. The successful candidate will be someone who is passionate about what we do. You will enjoy the role and want to work for the firm and be able to uphold the values we have established. This will ensure that you will be able to add to the fantastic workplace culture that they have been able to build up over time.
Based in the heart of the Christchurch CBD, our client is a top-mid tier sized company that have gone from strength to strength since being established nearly 20 years ago. They started out just offering Business Services but have grown to provide Audit, Tax and Advisory also. The company is looking for someone with the right attitude. The company has a reputation for excellence so it is expected that you will have a drive to succeed. The workplace culture is something that the firm have always been renowned for and senior members of the division provide excellent training and are welcoming to new staff.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2+ years accounting experience
- Previous work experience within a New Zealand firm
- CA qualification (or at least nearing completion of this qualification)
If this is something that you are interested in then apply via the link or give me a call on my number below.
Consultant - Fluid Recruitment
03 467 7223