|Location||Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Mon 11 Jun, 1:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Backing People
- Backing potential
- Backing passion and dreams
In line with the growth of BDO Tauranga we are looking for an experienced Intermediate Auditor to join our Audit team. Excellent training, support and career prospects exist for this applicant.
BDO believes in the importance of our people. It is through our people that we deliver exceptional client service and maintain our position as the voice of the mid-market.
We're different because we have the flexible characteristics of a local firm, together with the specific expertise, worldwide network and strength of a large scale global firm. All this, with the benefits of a great location in a fun and vibrant environment.
- We know how to have fun
- Flexible work/lifestyle balance
- Great staff benefits and career prospects
- We operate as one team giving you a wide range of account experiences
- We build strong relationships with each other and our clients
- We are committed to excellence
- We're local people, with a local focus and we're locally owned
The successful candidate needs to have:
- At least 2+ years of Audit experience in a CA environment
- CA Qualified or in process of completing CA qualifications
- Audit and Financial Reporting technical ability and an understanding of the new financial reporting framework
- Experience with managing Audit assignments
- Experience in working directly with clients
- Team player and can relate well to both clients and staff
- Sound communication skills
- Able to work efficiently to tight deadlines
- Commitment to excellence in everything they do
If you're looking for a change, a challenge and the opportunity to join our BDO family then apply now.